Thursday, July 7, 2016

Welcome/Introduction

I feel like I've written this intro at least a hundred times. I originally wanted to start writing several years ago. I had managed to publish a few posts, but ultimately deleted them. I wasn't sure what direction to take, whether I'd have enough new content to write about, or what I had to offer in an age where so many people are blogging. Recently though, I haven't been able to shake the feeling that this is what I should be doing. Day in and day out I find myself fantasizing about what I'd write about and how I'd say it. Whether I'd have a YouTube channel, a blog, an Etsy shop or any combination of the three. Should I write about organization, thrifting, eco friendly products, reusable products, or parenting? As of this writing I still don't really know. All I know is that I want to jump right in and see where it goes.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking some time out of your day to read my blog. Please remember that this blog is my happy place so I ask that you keep your comments positive. I understand, and I hope you do too, that our tastes and solutions to organizing and all things house related differ... What works for me might not work for you. And that's okay! Thanks again for stopping by!